Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Poduct Reviews! Let's be Adventures and Try Something New!

Hi Everyone!

I get a thrill out of discovering new ways of doing things, and new ways of staying healthy, and sharing what I found out! So, here are a few products that I have tried recently. All of them have to follow under one of the following categories to be listed here:

a) Indicate that they are healthy, in one form or another on the package.
b) Are organic
c) Are whole grain products
d) Are environmental friendly

Here is the list:

1. DiGorno Harvest Wheat Supreme Pizza
5 Stars!
Very good pizza, if you do like a thicker crust (that is why I end up getting three different pizzas in my house on pizza night, we all disagree on the crust thickness).

2. Wheat Thins Multi Grain
5 Stars!
These crackers are great! The crunch and flavor is perfect for substituting chips in a snack attack, and they are versatile. Get creative! Satisfying!

3. 100 Calorie Pack Chips Ahoy Chewy Cereal Bars
4 Stars!
I prefer the Quaker version of the chocolate chip bars (90 calorie version). Still, not bad.

Here is a non-food idem:
4. Basic H2 from Shaklee (concentrated multi-purpose cleaner)
5 Stars!
Okay Oprah is right! I have first been made curious about this product, watching Oprah, and she was all exited. Now I am as well. Shaklee products are all environmentally friendly, and are worth their price! They even offer free samples!
Here is a link: http://shaklee.net/rj_peralta. Check it out!
(for more info, I posted a link to the right, where you can watch Oprah getting all exited about a cleaner! Worth watching! Very entertaining!)

Hope you are having as much fun, trying out the new stuff, as I had sharing this info with you!

Have a wonderful, happy, balanced day!

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser
Check out the links to my site!

If you like, subscribe!

No comments: