Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Resolution My Way

Considering how exited we are about New Years Resolutions, and the important promises we make to ourselves at the last moments of an old year, I have come to the conclusion to make a new tradition for this day.

A No Setting Any Kind of Goal Day (besides from planning my day-to-day activities that is of course)

Why?

Because for such a long time, this day has been looked forward to with mixed emotions.
What resolutions should I make? Will I keep them? Will I disappoint myself again?

Drop it!

Any day, every day, is an opportunity to start over. Assigning a day to resolutions, only did one thing: Make you feel bad about yourself!

Now you tell me, how that helped you, or anyone else? It does not, because this fear of failure only does two things:

Brings down your self-esteem,
Brings fear of the future.

My conclusion to that is, that until we learn, that every day, every moment is a new opportunity to start all over again, and to begin creating the life of our dreams, this day will be my NO GOAl DAY!

Let's enjoy some fireworks, and have a party, and be thankful for the moments that we are spending time together today.

Have a wonderful day!

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser
www.create-your-life-dreams.com
813 - 531 - 8379

If you like this post, subscribe!

No comments: