Friday, December 21, 2007

Oprah Quotes

Here are some of the inspiring things the Queen of Talk Shows shared with us:

"I have a lot things to prove myself. One is that I can live my life fearlessly."


"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are."

"I've learned not to worry about what might come next."

"Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. do better the second time. The only people who ever tumble never mount the high wire."

"I knew there was a way out. I knew there was another kind of life because I had read about it. I knew there were other places, and there was another way of being."


Have a wonderful day!


If you like this post, subsribe!

To subscribe to my newsletter of affirmations, quotes and tips, visit
www.create-your-life-dreams.com

No comments: