As you look over your day -to - day schedule, I want you to see, if your schedule includes the following:
2. Yoga or Tai-Chi
4. Time for yourself
5. Time for spirituality
If you have not included any or all of these following items in your schedule, I want you do to the following today:
1. Record all the things you are doing, anything, all of it.
2. Take two highlighters, one use to highlight things you do for yourself, or because you want to do them - the other one highlight the things that you are doing because someone else wants you to do them.
3. Look at the items that someone else want you to do - eliminate 95% of them today!
4. Look at the items that you want to do or feel you have to do as a part of your obligation. See where you can let go off trying to do it perfect, and how you can incorporate some fun.
5. Fill in the left over time, with activities that are in the list above.
Pleasing others by doing what they want you to do, while having no time for yourself, does not only take away from you, but also cripples the person who you are assisting. If you are allowing yourself and others to be responsible only for their own happiness, like they actually are, then both sides will be able to be more productive. You are responsible for yourself. That means that other people are responsible for themselves and their happiness. That is it. Period.
Have a wonderful day!
Motivational Life Coach, Fundraiser
813 - 531 - 8379
For more information on how to make yourself your priority and how to life and abundant life, contact me for a free initial Life Coaching Session at 813 - 531 - 8379 or via email at email@example.com