What does rushing around create for you?
Think about it for a second:
Has rushing around ever made you feel good?
Did it get you anywhere earlier then you thought you should be?
Did you get more done, by cramming more things into a tight schedule, half of it filled with things, you really did not want to do in the first place?
Rushing creates stress, tension, bad mood, and potential for dangerous situations. Therefore we can all agree, that rushing around does not really benefit us, or the people who we are in contact with. The effects on our body and health are obvious, as rushing does not give us a chance to savor our foods, and instead brings us through the drive-through lane of the nearest fast food restaurant.
So what should be do about rushing? Aren't we designed to do so many things in this fast paced society, that we have to rush?
No you do not. I am here to challenge your thinking today about rushing.
Actually you do not get more done, by doing more and faster, because the quality of your work suffers tremendously.
Adding things to your schedule, that you really do not want to do, also does not benefit you.
Here are a few questions I want you to ask yourself before you set your intent for today:
1. Which items on your to-do-list can you get rid off right now, because they are only there to please someone else, and have nothing to do with your purpose or agenda?
2. Do you really get any help from people, when you are rushing them, right along with you?
3. Are your kids more cooperative, if you spent some quality time with them, before you asks them to look after their chores?
4. Can you let go off perfect somewhere in your schedule?
5. Have you thought about what you want to do, really thought about it?
Think about these questions over the next few hours. Over the course of this week, I will be talking more about scheduling, and reduction of rushing, and the effects that relaxing can have not only on your health, but all areas of your life
Have a wonderful day!
Motivational Life Coach, Fundraiser
For more information on living a healthy, and balanced life, and a free Motivational Life Coaching Session, call me at 813 - 531 - 8379 or contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .