Monday, February 11, 2008

My thoughts on Meditation

Hi Everyone!

Meditation is one of the best ways, that I have found for myself, as well as for many people I converse with, to calm, center and focus yourself toward a new, more controlled way of thinking, and being.

It has been a vital part, and always will be of my daily routine, as it gives the ability to think clearly, focus on what is important to me, and relax, something that 10 years ago, would have been impossible.

Many people I encounter though, have the question of how to start, where to begin, and what kind of meditation to follow.

I suggest to start with guided meditations, short in durations, as they are an easy way to get the feel for the practice while giving you the same results, in a short, quick, easy to use way.

A guided meditation, is a practice, where you listen to an audio recording of someone talking you through the process of meditation, how to relax, and how to use guided imagery to come to a deeper level of relaxation.

The website "Learning Meditation", www.learningmeditation.com is my favorite place to get people started. Pleasant guided meditations, with easy to follow instructions are what this site is filled with.

Begin simple, once a day at first, until you find a meditation you are comfortable with, just for a few moments. You can increase to twice a day, with longer meditations if you feel the need, later.

Put this time of meditation into your routine, right up there with brushing your teeth. Once you feel the benefits, you will be looking forward toward your few moments of solitude each day.

Have a great day!

Claudia Blanton


For more information on setting a healthy living routine, living with the principles of Law of Attraction, and focusing your thinking, contact me directly at
813 - 531 - 8379 or via email at claudiablanton@lycos.com for a free telephone coaching-session.

No comments: