Monday, October 29, 2007

Stop feeling comfortable and get moving!

You know what you want, you have a really nice set of goals in front of you, a vision board on your wall and a new set of ideas in your head.

You asked.
The Universe is answering, and answering, and answering,
asking you to take actions,

and you have excuses, excuses, excuses.

You know the ones.
"I could write another report right now, but I really want to watch that game right now."
or
"I really like this guy, but I don't want to sound desperate."
or
"I really need that raise, but what if the boss says no?"

This fear, fear to fail, fear to become uncomfortable, fear to be embarressed has such a hold of you, that staying comfortable is more important then the goals you are trying to achieve.

The suggestion I make here sounds simple, but is effective:
Do it anyway, take the action, despite the fear. Reach and you expand.
Courage is not an action without fear, it is an action dispite the fear.

Do it, or come up with more excuses and stay where you are.
The choice is yours.


Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser

No comments: