Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Time for a Product Review -Post

Hi Everybody!

I hope everyone has had a productive, joyfull time co-creating your life expieriences, becoming balanced and are reaching toward your goals!

Today, I want to review a few more new products, I have discovered recently.
Feel free to share your thoughts, as always!

If you are not familiar with the principle of co-creation, check out the link to my website, where I offer a free course about the "Basics of Law of Attraction", which explains the process of co-creation.

But now to the products!

1. Baked Breakfast Cookies Oatmeal Chocolate Chip from Quaker 4 Stars
What originally attracted me to this product is the high iron and calcium content. It is a little sweet, I like it better warm, and I would not necessary eat it for breakfast, but as a healthy alternative to a sweet cookie with coffee in the afternoon, I can defenetly recommend it! Try it!

2. Kretschmer Honey Crunch Wheat Germ 5 Stars!
I defently recommend this product, as well as the regular flavored variety to become a stable in your pantry! As a good source of Vitamin E and Folic Acid, it can be added to homemade cookies, cereals, homemade breads, or also to the breading and coating of chicken and fish! Your kids and spouse will not know the difference!

3. Back to Nature Chewy Trail Mix Bars Cherry Pecan 3 Stars
We all agreed in our family, that this was not a hit with us. While I do not like the flavor of a slight resemblense of Marzipan, my daughter felt the cherry was overpowering the whole bars flavor. Use your own judgment at this one!

4. Snapple White Tea unsweetend Tea bags "Strawberry" 5 Stars!
Warm and cold a hit with the kids! Infused with real juice, this tea is comforting, exspecially around this time of the year! Steep for 2 - 3 minutes.


I hope you enjoyed the review, as much as we enjoyed as a family to try out new products.

Peace and Love

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser

No comments: