Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Set Your Intentions - Energy Will Follow

Creating an abundant life focuses you upon setting goals. The list of detailed intentions can and should get long. As you are going through the list of what you want to manifest, the question of energy can come up.
How can I achieve all this?
How can I find the time and energy, when until now, I could barely drag myself out of bed each morning?

I am bold to tell you, that energy will follow your actions. Take the action step toward what you want to achieve, take the first step and something magical will happen.
As you do it anyway, setting your sight on your goals, energy will grow, fuiled by the passion you feel about your goal. Energy will follow your intention and continue to grow as you see progress. You are connected toward all the energy you need, all you have to do is set your intention and take the first step.

Peace and Love

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser

No comments: