Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

I want to start this blog by wishing my readers a Happy Halloween!

What an exiting day!
This day is an opportunity to share and experiments the joy that kids feel, dressing up and pretending. Even if you do not have your own children, or they are already grown and out of the house, Halloween can be a source of joy, if you let it.

Just like everyday, practicing joy, finding something to feel great about, is your choice. Your choice, in each now is not influenced by what others do, or how others act, but how you choose. And the choice you make right now, will determine your future expirience.

Choose wisely.

****************************

During the upcomming holiday time, I will reduce the amount of time, I will write product reviews, and focus more on holiday related themes. Product reviews, pertaining to living a healthy lifestyle, will continiue on a more regular basis, in the beginning of the new year.

*******************************

News! Starting the first week of November, I will host a weekly show on TalkShoe.com, called Living Possibilities! I am looking forward to having you meet me there each Wednesday at 7 am Eastern time, or listen at your convienience to the taped sequments that will be available for you to hear! Come join me at TalkShoe.com for an interactive radio show!


Wishing you a blessed day!

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser
check out the links to my website, and other blogs, to your right!

No comments: