Thursday, October 11, 2007

Review on CD "Noel" by Josh Groban!

This is exiting news to me, as I am able to finally review the CD I have been looking forward to hearing for a few months now!

"Noel" by Josh Groban is here!
Released on October 9th, this collection of Christmas Music, is an impressive sounding feast to the ears. Traditional Christmas Music, as well a new song, which is now my favorite "Thankful", is making this CD a worth while idem to buy.
As always Josh Groban delivers with his breathtaking vocal!

Here is the song list of this CD:

1. Silent Night
2. Little Drummer Boy
3. I'll be Home for Christmas
4. Ave Maria
5. Angels We Have Heard on High
6. Thankful
7. The Christmas Song
8. What Child is This?
9. The First Noel (with Faith Hill)
10. Petit Papa Noel
11. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
12. Pancis Angelicus
13 Oh Come All Ye Faithful


I defenetly recommend this CD!

Peace and Love

No comments: