Monday, November 12, 2007

Teaching Children How to Think or What I Wish I Would Have Learned In School

As I am learning more and more each day, on how to be motivated, how to teach motivation, on the power of thought and the responsibility of co-creation, the desire to teach my children and others becomes larger.
At the same time, I am questioning, why we do not teach children this earlier, at a time, when believing in the power oneself is still there, naturally inside of them.
I am watching my son use the Law of Attraction on a daily basis, and it makes me smile, as he uses it naturally at the age of barely 5. He knows, that the power of thought can help him get a game to work, that doesn't work for anyone else. Whatever it is he wants to achieve, he asks, and knows "it" will be. In his little world, thought means power. He knows the secret.
My wish to teach other parents to give into this natural knowing of fearless asking, trusting that the Universe will respond, and forgiveness is a normal way of life, will come true, because I asked.
May we look at ourselves differently, and with that shape a new generation, which believes in possibilities, not defeat, in wonder and joy, not in lack.

Peace and Love

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser

No comments: