Saturday, November 17, 2007

Product Reviews - Healthy Living Can Be Fun!

We have tested new products, which I wanted to share with you.
As always, products featured here, have to indicate in some form to be healthy, or be a product used to enhance your well-being.

Uncle Ben's Whole Grain Instant Brown Rice
Yes! My favorite rice at the moment (and I am loyal), whole grain, fast, and easy, it does not get any better then this for a busy family! Tastes yummy
5 Stars!

Quaker Mini Delights Buttered Popcorn

This 90 Calorie Pack is my daughters favorite! She really enjoys it's buttery taste, while I am not to crazy about it (looks like a miniature rice cake to me). But kids seem to like it, it beats salty, greasy chips anytime!
4 Stars!

Mestermacher Sunflower Seed Bread
Wow, I am impressed. This bread makes a great sandwich, with any cold cut or cheese, delicious! It is kosher, high in fiber, wheat free, and has no preservatives!
5 Stars!

I also wanted to include this great CD I came across!

Robert Morgen's Easy Introduction to Meditation
This CD is a great gift for anyone who is interested in meditation. Pleasantly guided meditations are a wonderful introduction into a regular practice.
For more information on this product check out this link to the right!



Have a wonderful day!

Claudia Blanton

No comments: