Sunday, March 30, 2008

Affirmations for You!

Hi Everyone!

Here are some affirmations to use throughout your day!

  • I am at peace with who I am
  • My life is full of compassion
  • I have room for expansion
  • It is fun to learn new things
  • I am safe in my growth
  • My voice is heard with love
  • I hear with love
  • There is enough

Affirmations are such a wonderful way to redirect your thinking toward the positive. As you use these, or one's you create yourself, repeat them to yourself as often as you feel your thoughts pointing toward the negative.

Have a wonderful day!

Your Motivational Life Coach

Claudia Blanton

www.create-your-life-dreams.com

For a free, initial coaching session, call me at 813 - 531 - 8379 or contact me via claudiablanton@lycos.com for an appointment!

No comments: