Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Food Reviews!

Hi Everyone!

Once again, I will be reviewing some new food products, I have come across in the last few days!

As always, in order for the products to be featured here, they have to indicate one or more of the following things on their package:

1. That they are considered a healthy choice
2. That they are whole grain products
3. That they are organic

Here we go!

1. Nature Valley Yogurt Granola Bars - Variety Pack 5 Stars!
These tasty bars are a good source of whole grain, and and an exellent source of calcium, with absolute great, slightly sweet taste! While they are not exactly a low-fat choice, they are a easy, fast, portable snack, that satisfies your hunger for something sweet, and are allot healthier then grabbing for those tempting chocolate cookies!

2. Go Lean Crunch - Honey Almond Flax Cereal by Kashi 3 1/2 Stars!
If you like crunchy, and I mean crunchy as in really crunchy, this cereal is for you. While I enjoy a more softer variety of cereal, I do liked their taste, which is surprisingly sweet. Try it out for yourself!

3. Yo-Plus Yogurt from Yoplait - Peach Flavor 5 Stars!
I really enjoy this yogurt, and with the added fiber, it is a wonderful treat to have as an addition to your diet! While I would not swear by the claim of regulating the digestive health, I am definitely going to keep these yogurts in my fridge! And the kids like them too!

4. Kellogg's Special K Snack Bites - Strawberry 4 Stars!
These little pouches are not bad at all! At 90 Calories a pouch, I will not find much to complain about.

For more information on healthy balanced living, visit my Yahoo Group
"Think Well Of Food!" today! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thinkwelloffood

Have a wonderful day!

Your Motivational Life Coach

Claudia Blanton
www.create-your-life-dreams.com
813 - 531 - 8379

No comments: