If you have a hard time falling asleep, you are not the only one. Many factors can influence your ability to sleep, but here I want to give you some active tips, that you can implement into your daily routine today.
1. Meditate. Right before going to bed, is a wonderful time to meditate. You do not have to practice for a long time, a few minutes of guided meditation does the trick.
2. Make your agenda for the next day, and put it away, before you are starting with your sleep-routine. Whatever you do, don't make the list while laying in bed, right before turning of the light.
3. Exercise! Keep the stimulating exercise for the morning time, and relaxing exercises like Yoga for the evening. The additional activity will bring you into a more natural rhythm of tiredness after an physical active day.
4. Turn off the TV, or the computer a few minutes earlier. Do not go from the news, directly into bed. The quietness of the house, will quiet the mind.
5. Talk to your doctor. If you have a chronic problem with insomnia, check with your doctor. She might be able to assist you in combination with behavior adjustment and medication, to give you relief.
Have a wonderful day!
Your Motivational Life Coach
For more information on living a healthy and balanced life, Motivational Life Coaching, and a free Life Coaching Session, call me at 813 - 531 - 8379 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org