Tuesday, January 8, 2008

More Product Reviews - Eating Healthy and Enjoying it Too!

Hi Everyone!

Today, I am back to post a few more food product reviews for you!

As always, for the products to be featured here, they have to fall under one or more categories:

> indicate on the package that the product is a healthy choice
> made with whole-grain
> is organic

This week we had a huge Quaker product sale, so here are a few of the products we tried as a result:

Quaker Simple Harvest All Natural Instant Multigrain Cereal:

Apple with Cinamon: 5 Stars! My daughter loves the sutle flavor of this cereal. If you are used to oatmeal, the texture is completly different. The barley, wheat and oat combination is great!

Vanilla, Almond, Honey: 5 Stars! If you like almonds and vanilla, you are in for a treat! Alone the way the cereal smells when it cooks in the microwave is wonderful! My favorite!

Quaker Granola Chocolate Bites
5 Stars!
Okay, at first, when I saw the little round things, I wasn't going to try them, but I am glad, I did! The flavor is really nice chocolaty, and the serving size is perfect.

Quaker Honey Nut Chewy Granola Bars
4 Stars!
While I prefer the Kashi bars, this granola bar is nice. For 90 Calories, this makes a smart snack. Sweet, and has a nice texture! Go for it!

Have fun trying these products!

Have a wonderful day!

For more articles on health related issues, such as emotional eating, visit my new Yahoo Group "Think Well of Food!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thinkwelloffood

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Coach, Fundraiser
813 - 531 - 8379
www.create-your-life-dreams.com

If you like this post, subscribe!

No comments: