All right, time to be truth-full:
How "healthy-living ready" is your kitchen?
What I mean with this is:
1. How cluttered is your kitchen?
2. When is the last time you threw out spices and other things you really did not need or want anymore, but have anyway?
3. How much junk food is in your kitchen? Do you have any space left for healthy foods?
4. Are your drawers filled with gadgets you never use? How about your cabinets?
Why am I asking you this?
Let me elaborate:
- As you know, what you think effects your life greatly. An organized kitchen feels good, may it be by giving you a sense of pride or a feeling of control. The main goal is that it feels good to be in your kitchen for yourself.
- Appreciation and Gratitude (which draws more of what you want toward you), is only possible if you know what you have. You can not be appreciative of a mess, but you can be appreciative of an deliberately, organized kitchen.
- Filling your life with things you do not need, robs you of space and energy. Give this energy away by donating these items to neighbors and friends. You free yourself for things you do need and want.
- It is so much easier to cook in a clean, organized, deliberately chosen kitchen. Make it as convenient as possible for you and your family to cook healthy.
If you need any tips on how to make your kitchen a deliberate co-creation tool, call me at 813 - 531 - 8379 or email me at
Have a wonderful day!