Thursday, September 13, 2007

Using Affirmations

Affirmations are a very practical tool for creating positive self-talk, giving you a mantra, a new focus point to help you stay on the track of being a concious co-creator of your life expieriences.
At my house, well chosen affirmations surround me, whereever I go, as I have posted them throughout my living space.
Affirmations keep my thoughts focused on what I want to achieve.


Here are some examples:

- I turn every negative thought, into a positive statement.
- I am immensely proud to be me.
- I am enjoying my "here" and "now".

On my blog at Zaadz, I post Affirmations daily for the community, feel free to check them out at http://livingyourdreams.zaadz.com/ .


Peace and Love

Claudia Blanton
www.livingpossibilites.com

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hello Claudia! Congratulations on such a positive blog. Blessings on all your hopes and dreams.

Holly
www.theabundanceplace.com