Sunday, April 19, 2009

Product Review!

Hi Everyone!

Yes, I am back with my weekly product review! I know, I know, it took me a while - but here we go!
At this blog, I review products that claim to be green, healthy, organic, vegan, or vegetarian on their packaging.

1. Fantastic World Foods "Vegetarian Sloppy Joe"
4 Stars!
Great flavorful meal, quick and easy to prepare, and it is vegan. All you have to add is water and tomato paste, so it is convenient too. The only downfall of this product is, it is too spicy for my kids. This is definitely a grown-up food. So if you like sloppy-Joe's and want a healthy, yet spicy variety, go for it. Available in most grocery stores.

2. Arnold Select Sandwich Thins - Multi-grain
5 Stars!
Perfect, thin buns with a great multi-grain flavor without all that puffiness of regular buns. Great for the sloppy Joe's above or any sandwich! Great buy!

3. Silk Creamer "French Vanilla"
5 Stars!
I love flavored creamers - and I love this one even more, considering that is soy-milk-based! Finally an non-dairy coffee-creamer I can feel good about. For those who are not used to soy-milk, this product is thinner then a regular creamer, as most soy-milk products are. But it adds great flavor to your cup of coffee!

4. Gardenburger "Mama Mia Meatballs"
5 Stars!
These little soy "meat"-balls are delicious, easy and fast to prepare, for those days when you are in a hurry, and still want quality. Non-Vegan. Available at most grocery stores.

5. Morning Star Farms "Chick Patties Original"
5 Stars!
100 % Vegetarian
When everyone else is eating chicken sandwiches, you can chow down on the healthier alternative! Convenience that will curb your cravings and temptations for the real thing. Quick, easy lunch! Great! Non-Vegan.

I will be back next week with some more morsels I have discovered along the way. Have a great, and delicious week!

Blessed Be!

Claudia
P.S. Don't forget to check out my new Wiccan Blog!

No comments: