Monday, May 19, 2008

Starting Your Day!

Hi Everyone!

Here is a quote from Louise Hay's book "You can Heal Your Life"

"How do you begin your day?

What is the first thing you say in the morning when you wake up? We all have something we say almost every day. Is it positive or negative? I can remember when I used to awaken in the morning and say with a groan, "Oh God, another day." And that is exactly the sort of day I would have, one thing after another going wrong. Now when I awaken and before I even open my eyes, I thank the bed for a good night's sleep. After all, we have spend the whole night together in comfort. Then with my eyes still closed, I spend about ten minutes just being thankful for all the good in my life."

How do you begin each day? Are you inclined to looking forward to another day filled with bliss, or are you already focusing on where you are hurt, or how you are dreading to go into the kitchen, because you are on another one of those diets?

Please begin your day from now on, with a more gentle approach. This kindness you are showing toward yourself and toward your surroundings will carry throughout your day, and enhance your experiences more then you might imagine at the moment.

Have a wonderful day!

Claudia Blanton
Motivational Life Coach, Fundraiser

Call me for a free initial coaching session at 813 - 531 - 8379!

No comments: