Here is another list of healthy living products, I have been trying out for you!
As always, in order to be featured here, a product has to fit under the following categories:
1. Indicate that it is considered a healthy choice on the package, or
2. Is a whole-grain product, or
3. Is organic, or
4. Is a green household product
1. Quaker Multigrain Minis - Cinnamon Sugar
5 Stars! Wonderfully sweet little treats, that are made with whole grain, and have only 60 Calories per serving! What is not to like!
2. Activia Yogurth from Dannon
5 Stars! Great tasting yogurth, and good for you! It makes getting a shot of calcium a pleasure!
3. Oat Cluster Cheerios Crunch from General Mills
5 Stars! I love the high iron content. It takes great - okay, it taste like sweet cheerios, what did you expect? With 100 Calories per serving it is a great way to get your vitamins, fiber and the iron many of us our lacking in our diet.
4. Seventh Generation, Natural All Purpose Cleaner.
5 Stars! With no perfumes and dyes, do not expect the usual scents or smells of a cleaner - which I find such a refreshing change - but it works as well as any of the products I used to use, and which fumes I inhaled. So, do yourself, the enviroment and your family a favor and switch to Seventh Generation.
Have a wonderful day!